One of the UK’s largest manufacturers of machined and fabricated detailed parts is recruiting for Cylindrical Grinders. You will form an integral part of the engineering team, taking on full responsibility for the cylindrical grinding machines in the Stansted division.
Responsibilities of the role
- Producing parts to specification from hard and soft metals
- Managing and maintaining the cylindrical grinding machines
Requirements for the role
- Previous experience of operating a cylindrical grinding machine is required
- Excellent work ethic and organisational skills
- Signing on payment of £250 given to successful applicants
- Highly competitive salary
- Private health care
- Contributory pension scheme
Both day and night shifts are available to applicants. If you are interested in applying for this role, please click apply to email the most current version of your CV and current salary details to our HR Manager.
Apply for CYLINDRICAL GRINDERS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly