Kitchen and Bathroom, Sales Designer
Are you passionate about interior design?
Do you know your kitchens and bathrooms and have an eye for design?
Due to a sustained increase in business, Wignall’s Ltd are looking to procure a highly motivated & determined person to join their established sales/design team. Wignall’s are a local family Kitchen and Bathrooms specialist, within the Newton Abbot and Torbay area
You will work closely with our clients so it’s really important that you are good at maintaining and developing strong relationships.
The job will be to design Kitchens and Bathrooms in line with specifications and this will involve site visits to our customer’s dwellings
Excellent time management and organisational skills are a must, the candidate must have the drive to learn to work within the systems in place and be a team player.
Ideally you will have a background where you are dealing with high end kitchens and bathrooms, as you will be an integral part of the team; however the role may suit you if you are currently in a sales role and keen to learn.
The role :
• 1st point of contact for face to face meetings with clients in the showroom
• Be able to offer professional and intelligent advice
• Have a passion for interior design
• Have a knowledge of the market, competition and high end products
• Thrive on growing the business and help support company growth
• Good communication skills
• Working as part of a team
• Creating high quality designs
• Have an excellent eye for detail
• Producing customer quotations
• Outgoing and engaging to help build a solid relationship with customers
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure
Please do note that this role requires working Saturdays and is based in our Newton Abbot showroom.
Apply for Kitchen and Bathroom, Sales Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly