Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for a part time Customer Service Coordinator to join a company based in Croydon.
Hours: Part time, shift basis.
Monday and Thursday, 17.00 - 21.00
Saturday, 14.00 - 21.00
- Administrative and Customer Service background
- Experience in care hire or motor trade beneficial but not essential
- Proven organisational, administrative and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to work under pressure yet remain calm
- Clean and current driving licence
Customer Service Coordinator duties
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls promptly in a professional manner
- Liaise with suppliers, motor dealers and operational teams to manage customers’ requirements and execute within service level agreements
- Collection of payment from clients, where applicable
- Complete rental documentation and collate client documentation to enable supply of hire vehicles
- Update relevant systems with hire vehicle information and customer updates
- Management of vehicle terminations and communication
If you are interested in this Customer Service position, please apply below.
Apply for Customer Service Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly