We are looking for a Project Worker to join our team at Park Lodge Project.
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- Experience of working with young people aged 16-25 with extensive support needs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Recording, listening and group work skills
- Relevant qualifications in Youth Work, Housing, Social Care and Health, desirable
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
Project Worker role
In this role you will be assisting in the provision of safe, efficient, cost effective 24 hour provision of supported accommodation for young people aged 16 - 25 years. Project Worker duties will include:
- Assisting in the everyday management of the Project
- One to one key work sessions to support individuals
- Participating in and providing group work sessions
Park Lodge Project
We are a supported accommodation provider for single homeless young people aged 16 - 25 years old.
If you are interested in this Project Worker position, please apply below.