Product Support Officer
2 days left
- Full Time
Full time, 6 month fixed term (with the possibility of going perm).
We are looking for a product support officer to join our busy team where people are at the heart of everything we do. You will be working on high impact projects that benefit schools, Multi Academy Trusts and Local Authorities throughout the UK.
We are a trusted provider of online solutions for the local government. Our vision is to create customised online software that saves money and makes learning and admin easier.
As part of our valued product support team, you will be involved in supporting and testing large online software applications.
- Investigating issues and bugs as they arise
- Offering guidance to our clients on site functionality
- Reporting to our team of Project and Product Managers
- Dealing with incoming support requests from our existing customers
- Working directly with software developers and customers to offer solutions to our clients
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a willingness to support other members of the team
- Have excellent IT skills including a natural curiosity and confidence tackling new technologies and software with the ability to articulate findings/knowledge.
- Be able to identify problems and find solutions
- Be clear-thinking, able to explain processes and follow procedures
- Be a natural ‘people person’, with excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Be organised, with strong administration skills and a consistent eye for detail when working under pressure.
- Previous experience in a similar role - desirable
- Free parking
- Life assurance
- Ongoing training and support
- Regular progression opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free breakfast, fruit, and refreshments
- Flexible working hours & enhanced family policy
- 22 days holiday (increasing to 25 after one years’ service, and 28 in your third)
- Modern office based on Plymouth Science Park (voted best commercial building in the south west!)
- A friendly social culture, cycle to work scheme, regular treats and more
If interested please apply with your CV, early applications are encouraged.