Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding role that will challenge you to put your skills to good use?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join the project management team at our software development company.
Web-Based is an established and trusted provider of online solutions for the local government. Our vision is to create customised online software that makes learning and admin easier and helps to save money.
You will be involved in managing the development, deployment and lifecycle of our IT solutions and have the opportunity to shape the future of our market-leading products.
You could be managing anything from a 12-week rollout of a new IT system to a local authority, to a 1-2 week project delivering a system change order to a group of Academies.
We will also provide development opportunities to grow your skills in Project Management.
- Enthusiastic and talented
- Outstanding time-management
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
- Affinity for technology
- Enjoy working as part of a close-knit team
- Ability to express yourself in both written and oral communication
You will have:
- Previous experience in a Project Management role, or an ambition to progress into a career in Project Management
- Excellent problem solving skills and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to work effectively in a busy environment over a variety of projects
- Experience or understanding of working in a software development environment
- A professional qualification in Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Some technical background, experience in programming or software testing
Why work for us?
We recruit bright, committed individuals to work in a friendly, collaborative culture where every individual is valued. If you join us you can expect a good work-life balance and the training and support you need to succeed in your role and continue to progress.
- 22 days holiday increasing to 25 after one years’ service, and 28 in your third
- Life assurance
- A new and modern office in Plymouth Science Park (voted best commercial building in the South West!)
- Free breakfast, fruit, and refreshments
- Free parking
- Flexible working hours
- Enhanced family policy
- A friendly social culture, cycle to work scheme, regular treats and more