Junior Network Engineer
Junior Network Engineer
Up to £20,000 Plus Training and Development Options, Pension, Paid Holiday
Are you a graduate or apprentice trained IT professional looking for that vital first step into the industry? Eager to train and develop, grow new skills and forge a career to be proud of? If so, this is the role for you.
Our client is a small innovative IT services company renowned for delivering expert consulting advice, technical service and solution support. Due to ongoing expansion, they are now seeking a Junior Network Engineer to join their team.
As a Junior Network Engineer, you will:
- Join the Helpdesk team providing 1st line support to customers
- Develop and grow your skill-set within a fast-paced environment
- Take direction and a wealth of training and support from the Helpdesk Manager
- Work a shift of either 8am – 4.30pm or 9.30am – 6pm
If you are looking for your first role in an exciting industry where you can learn and advance, this is an amazing opportunity that you will not want to miss out on.
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- At a minimum, five GCSEs (or equivalent) at A*-C, including English
- An impeccable attention to detail
- The desire to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team-working skills
The ideal Junior Network Engineer will have completed an IT apprenticeship and attained an IT degree, however this is by no means essential. Cisco CCNA routing and switching experience would also be advantageous.
Other organisations may title this role Junior Network Engineer, Trainee Network Engineer, Junior Support Engineer, 1st Line Support Technician, 1st Line Support Analyst, Helpdesk Technician, or Service Desk Technician.
- A salary of up to £20,000 plus a strong set of value-adding benefits
- The chance to work with cutting-edge Cisco technologies
- Variety, plenty of different projects and varying support requests to keep you engaged
- Exposure to brand new Cisco environments and tech
- An award-winning working environment
Please note, this role operates on a shift pattern of either 8am – 4.30pm or 9.30am – 6pm.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Junior Network Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.