SEO Executive (Junior / Graduate)
Junior / Graduate Technical SEO Executive
A Junior / Graduate Technical SEO Executive is needed to assist in the development and delivery of SEO programmes for a highly successful digital marketing agency. Whether you have experience within a digital agency environment or of managing websites / digital web projects or you have some exposure to the technical aspects of SEO, we don't mind, as long as you have the aptitude and willingness to learn from the best and assist in the delivery of superb SEO projects for an impressive client list.
Founded in 2011, this successful agency provides results-driven digital marketing programmes to businesses up and down the UK. With offices in both the heart of England (Derby) and in the South East they have an experienced management team passionate about providing their clients with great results and a first-class service. They are constantly growing and now require a Technical SEO Executive (Junior / Graduate) to help deliver a significant uplift and return for clients.
Supporting the CTO the Technical SEO Executive (Junior / Graduate) will be tasked with improving campaign effectiveness. On a day-to-day basis expect to support campaign development from conception to delivery and reporting, keep up to date with industry wide technical developments, make suggestions to SEO techniques, work closely with content and social specialists and anything else necessary to ensure the successful delivery and deployment of SEO projects.
To qualify.You should be an ambitious Graduate / Junior Technical SEO Executive / SEO Executive / Technical SEO Assistant / Graduate SEO Executive / Web Project Executive / Digital Marketing Executive or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- You have either worked in a digital agency environment, have a degree in a relevant subject or have equivalent work experience;
- An understanding of or a strong desire to learn the technical elements of on-page SEO, the importance of links, the role of content (and social);
- An awareness of industry standard tools such as SEMrush, Majestic or Moz;
- The ability to demonstrate what on-page factors are important (E.G. page titles, meta descriptions), what features are available in Google's Search Console and which matter and explain their view on link building techniques;
- You appreciate the importance of SEO within the production of content;
- You are organised, comfortable with customers (although customer interactions will largely be over the phone via conference calls);
- A great team player with brilliant communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Graduate, who has a love of SEO, to take advantage of fantastic training on offer and take that next career step. Either way, expect a fabulous company offering career progression, a friendly working environment and a benefits package that includes health insurance, Perkbox, regular staff events and much more.