Brook Street are delighted to be working on behalf of this leading national charity who are looking for several Care Coordinator's to work from their coordination centre in Newcastle upon Tyne. This is a 365 day role on a shift basis.
Working within a small friendly team you`ll be responsible for supporting the co-ordination and booking of the care for Nursing Services, Hospice and Helper services, delivering care packages, ensuring that the required timescales are met.
- Free on-site parking
- Immediate Start
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Induction and training provided
- Daily booking of care on the relevant system
- Communication with patients and families on the provision of care, issues and concerns
- Inputting new patient details to the system ensuring that all key information is accurate and available to the nurses
- Creation and maintenance of the monthly rota of nurses and inputting onto system
- Communication with HCAs, hospice staff and volunteers to receive patient updates, issues and concerns for escalation to the Senior Nurse
You will need:
- An empathetic nature
- A high level of diplomacy and communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and under pressure
- Previous telephone and customer service experience (preferably from a medical background)
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Email
We have full time and part time vacancies for either 21 hours or 35 hours a week. There are two shift patterns available between 8am – 10pm.
If you're still reading and would love to apply, please apply with your cv today.