This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate and motivated Deputy Manager to join a team within a small residential service for children with EBD and challenging behaviours.
In this role you will work closely with a registered manager within a high quality residential setting that has a great reputation with OFSTED.
You will be supporting young people up to the age of 18 years who have EBD and may have been exposed to CSE within their Birmingham based service.
This is the perfect opportunity for a passionate senior support worker or team leader who has significant experience in the children`s residential care sector. This vacancy would also be suitable for a deputy manager who wants to join a well-respected organisation.
- Effectively leading a team
- Deputising in the absence of the manager
- Promoting choice and independence at all times
- Ensuring compliance in line with OFSTED/company guidelines
- Supporting and caring for young people within a homely, safe environment
You will be required to work a varied shift pattern and sleep-ins on a rota basis.
You will need:
- Minimum of QCF 3 in Health and Social Care (children and young people`s services) or be willing to work towards the QCF 5 in leadership and management
- Proven experience working within children`s residential care settings
- Flexibility to work a varied shift pattern including sleep ins - essential
- Full UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle – beneficial
In return for your extensive skills and experience, you will receive:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Continued training and development
- Career progression opportunities
Interested? For immediate consideration, please apply with your CV.