We require an experienced Paraplanner looking to join a growing independent firm based around the Chester area.
As a Paraplanner, you will be working closely with three directors in preparing and writing reports alongside conducting research in order for the directors and advisors to then present to all existing and new clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and attention to detail.
- Highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined.
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility of completing all tasks.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering great service.
- Achieved or has close to be achieving Chartered or a CFP status.
As this company has ambitious growth plans and are looking to develop all employees to higher, developing roles there is potential to progress at their Liverpool or Chester offices.
- Competitive basic salary
- Local car parking facilities alongside local transport links.
- 22 days holiday allowance alongside a Christmas shutdown period.
- Sick pay allowances.
- Death in Service benefits.
If you are interested in this Paraplanner position, please apply below.