Full Time - Admin
We have multiple positions for full time Admin Assistants to join a growing company based in Durham City Centre.
We are looking for adaptable individuals, with the ability to work quickly and accurately showing great attention to detail whilst maintaining a professional attitude.
This is a role which provides the opportunity to cover a range of functions, as individuals will be required to work in a number of areas within the office, including: post clerk, data inputting, query handling, customer service.
- Disciplined approach to workload
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and ability to work alone
Admin Assistant duties
- Receive and process incoming and outgoing mail ready for processing.
- Process external mail ensuring that all contents and payment details are recorded accurately and work is batched/streamed correctly.
- Scan documentation and check the scanned image is of an acceptable standard and clear for validation.
- Validate scanned documentation ensuring all information is accurate, correcting information held in the system against original documentation provided
- Send, receive & process customer queries
- Occasional client interface and contact with the public, via written correspondence or phone.
You will be provided with full training and support throughout your assignment from our Client and also Brook Street.
All applicants are required to hold a Counter Terrorist Check, which can take up to 12 weeks to process from receipt of your application.
Please apply below.