We are currently seeking a Secretary to work for our client within NHS England. This will be a long term temporary role.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: Start at £12 per hour and increases to £13 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
You will provide high-level diverse secretarial and administrative duties for one or two key senior managers, exercising independent judgement and discretion in performing tasks.
Key responsibilities include:
- Diary Management
-Arranging travel and meetings
- Composing non-routine correspondence
- Compiling reports
- Typing documents, using Word Processor or spreadsheet software
- Receiving visitors
- Maintaining records or files
Skill required for this role:
- Stage III RSA certificate (or equivalent) in typing/ word processing
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm combined with advanced audio typing skills and shorthand if required at 110/120 wpm
- Preferably a member of IQPS
- Experience as an executive secretary/ personal assistant
- Excellent computer knowledge and experience
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
We are working quickly to arrange interviews for this role, if you are interested please apply now!
Alternatively you can contact Becca on 0113 2154308 or email for more information.