Court Usher - Band F
An excellent opportunity to gain experience working within the Public Sector and court environment.
We are currently recruiting for a Court Usher to work for our client at the Ministry of Justice.
Location: Leeds City Centre
Pay: Starts at £7 increasing to £7 after 12 weeks
Hours: Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm with opportunity for overtime
There will be a large range of task to complete during your time in this role. You will be working with the general public closely and will be expected to be polite and respectful at all times.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the layout of the courtroom is appropriate to the type of court
- Supplying court rooms with the correct forms and stationary
- Checking and updating paper paperwork
-Providing refreshments in the court/retiring rooms
-Distributing court list to appropriate court users
-Administer oaths and affirmations with in the court room
- General Admin duties such as; taking call, faxing, photocopying
Key skills include:
- Excellent customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task
- Good communication skills; oral and written
For further information please contact Laura Carey on 0113 2154308 or email and quote COURT USHER in the subject.
Apply for Court Usher - Band F
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly