Spillane & Co. Wealth Management Ltd.
Administrator — Full time (Perm Contract)
Salary from £16,000 per annum subject to experience
We are Pensions, Investment and Corporate specialists serving individuals, families and businesses in and around Wales.
We require someone with:
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone client interaction skills
- Broad experience of Microsoft Office;
- Good organisation skills;
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Manages time effectively with the ability to multi-task;
- Keeps calm when faced with conflicting demands and handles these effectively;
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times;
- Works well on own tasks as well as on shared goals as part of a team;
- Open to change with a creative approach to problem solving.
- Previous administration experience, ideally in financial services or related sector;
- Experience of client management systems;
5 GCSE passes (or equivalent) grades A* - C, or NVQ Business Administration Level 2 or Administrative experience.
To provide efficient administrative support to the Advisers within the Practice in respect of the business generated and the servicing of existing clients. To produce all relevant paperwork for clients, on behalf of the Adviser, including, quotations, illustrations and valuations as well as processing all new business documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards. You will handle queries from clients and third parties and take the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
Close date: 30/11/18