Ad Operations Manager
Ad Operations Manager
If you have a strong digital advertising background, this is a brilliant opportunity to progress your career as an Ad Operations Manager with a forward-thinking media agency.
We are Healthcare Media Europe (HME), a specialist healthcare focused media agency with over 30 years’ experience. Serving blue chip clients from around the globe, we help leading pharmaceutical companies to plan and deliver integrated and optimised print and digital media campaigns and multichannel engagement solutions.
HME also provide a range of innovative digital tools to simplify, optimise and automate time-consuming processes, enabling businesses to perform at their best.
We are now looking for an Ad Operations Manager to join us in Hersham and ensure the successful delivery of our digital advertising operations.
- Salary of up to £37,500 DOE
- Bonus scheme and ad-hoc bonuses
- Workplace pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself, make a positive, lasting impact on our digital advertising offering and work with an impressive client base.
Every part of our business is focused on delivering customer service excellence and innovation, and our work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you’ll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As an Ad Operations Manager, you will develop and oversee our digital advertising operations.
In this important role, you will help our Account Management Teams to create and implement advertising and communication campaigns for key pharmaceutical and life sciences clients.
Reporting to our Account Director, you will:
- Oversee trafficking, troubleshooting and delivery for local, regional and global digital media campaigns
- Develop and manage campaign strategies and launches
- Build positive, long-lasting relationships with key media partners and technology vendors
- Ensure that clients receive a world-class service
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure campaigns comply with regulations
- Liaise with external vendors to resolve any issues
To join us as an Ad Operations Manager, you’ll need:
- Digital advertising experience, including hands-on experience of trafficking campaigns on ad server platforms (such as AOL, Oath Adtech, One, Google Marketing Platform or DCM)
- Strong reporting, data and business analysis skills
- An understanding of tracking technologies and how they underpin digital ad operations
- A high level of IT literacy, including MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of data management strategies
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Digital Advertising Manager, Advertising Manager, Advertising Operations Executive, Advertising Operations Manager, Account Manager or Media Account Manager.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as an Ad Operations Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.