Head of Talent Acquisition
We have completed a Series A investment round and are now looking for a Head of Talent to design and implement recruiting strategies for our company.
We offer an innovative virtual queue management and appointment product. This is a B2B SaaS technology product that is used by restaurants, retailers, events and the health sector to revolutionise the customer experience. We work with some significant global brands, including O2, Tesco, Specsavers, and NatWest.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who has worked within recruitment for a couple of years and is looking for an in-house role where your input has a real impact on the company’s growth.
- Manage and deploy the company culture budget
- Search for candidates and build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Develop and lead all talent sourcing strategies and activities
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Develop and manage online and offline employer marketing activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget & forecast hiring needs
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Analyse and report the most effective recruitment methods and measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
- Own the employee onboarding experience, ensuring that all employees have a strong experience in their initial months at the company
- Develop and manage company culture by arranging social events and making improvements
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition specialist or similar role within a tech business
- Must have experience in hiring for development roles
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Good team-management abilities
We take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to our client for review for this vacancy only.
Apply for Head of Talent Acquisition
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly