Buisness Support Officer
A local company in the High Wycombe area are looking for a Business support officer to join their team for a long term temporary role.
The company are looking for an enthusiasic individual to make a difference to their team. The ideal candidate will have a back ground in administration, data entry and providing customer service.
You will need the below skills and abilities for this role:
- Accurate and meticulous attention to detail
- The ability to prioritise work load and to work to weekly / monthly deadlines
- IT skills, they are looking for someone with basic to intermediate experience of windows environment or similar word packages.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to use initiative to solve problems
- Previous customer experience
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing needs in the department.
- Willingness to learn
In this role your main priorities will be:
- Commercial data handling , using the clients data base you will be entering data onto the system and ensuring that the data base remains accurate.
- Service Requests data handling, you will be recieving information from call centres and transferring it onto the data base then allocating the information to the correct person.
-Training course administration, you will be dealing with customer enquiries , making bookings and sending booking confirmations.
Within this role the client has asked that the ideal candidate understands that there needs to be a level of confidentiality within this role.
The working hours are 8:45 - 4:45 Monday - Friday.
If this is the right role for you, don't hesitate and get in contact today.