Head of Media Planning
Are you a senior level Media Planning Specialist ready to further your career and move into a Head of Media Planning role? Perhaps you are looking to relocate to Brighton from London?
The World’s Student Marketing Group is a leading collection of advertising and technology businesses. We help brands and organisations to attract and convert the global student audience with 150 specialists working across 6 different offices in 4 continents.
The successful planner will be responsible for the media planning function within our advertising division.
- Management of the account planning staff
- Development of the planning function
- Working with the Head of Global Advertising
- Keeping planners abreast of advertising developments
- Ensuring media plans are increasing ROI for clients
- Creating effective plans based on consumer psychology
What does good look like?
- Ensuring the team’s plans deliver 20% increase on initial client proposed budgets across plans
- Ensuring plans meet agreed diversification targets for media mix and agency services sold
- Ensuring we meet an agreed NPS score across our advertising clients
- Developing an agreed list of resources/ templates that can be used to inform planning and campaign analysis
- Designing and running a training scheme for all planners to improve their knowledge to run over the next 12 months working in conjunction with senior management team
- Management experience
- A full understanding of the student audience
- In-depth knowledge of planning process and the advertising ecosystem
- Excellent presentation skills
- Degree educated
- Knowledge of the modern media landscape
- Advertising knowledge e.g. creative, advertising, tracking, reporting etc.
- Excellent communicator and manager
- Good Mathematical skills
- Creative thinker and commercially minded
- A unique working and reward environment
- 20% of all profits shared bi-annually
- 25 days’ paid holiday and birthdays off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh fruit and fantastic local cakes
- Pension scheme
- Gym or travel subsidiary
- Childcare vouchers
Where will this take your career?
Personal development is at our core and everyone has a tailored progression path designed to suit you.
Interested? Apply here for a fast-track path to the hiring manager
We take your privacy seriously. When you apply, we shall process your details and pass your application to our client for review for this vacancy only.