We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of one of Edinburgh's most esteemed Law firms.
Our client delivers many years of experience across the whole of the Property sector and provides a full range of legal services in respect of Commercial and Residential Property sales, purchases, development and leasing.
As their department continues to grow they are looking for a Paralegal to join the Residential Conveyancing team.
This role involves dealing with a full range of property transactions, including the purchase and sale of residential transactions throughout Scotland. It is a fast paced role where the individual will be able to demonstrate a high level of client service delivery.
The successful candidate will deal with a range of clients, including individuals, companies, local authorities and trusts, who are wishing to acquire or dispose of residential property.
- Training team members
- Dealing with development plot sales
- Be aware of AML procedures
- Instructing searches and reports
- Processing sale and purchase of residential property
- Drafting, negotiating and implementing sale and purchase missives
- Noting on title, settling transactions and client reporting
- Preparing states for settlement and cash statements to clients
- General property management for various properties
- Drafting deeds of conditions and putting in place pro-forma styles for plot sales
- Dealing with residential and short assured tenancies
- Interest in the property industry
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Self-motivated and driven with excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience of working on residential property transactions
- Experience of preparing wills, trusts and executries – desirable
- Pragmatic, pro-active and commercial approach
- Works effectively in a team, and able to supervise others
- Prepared, organised and able to prioritise
- Professional conduct and excellent communication skills
If you match the specification and want to discuss this further, please apply with your CV.
Apply for Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly