We are Healthcare Media Europe (HME), a specialist healthcare focused media agency with over 30 years’ experience. Serving blue chip clients from around the globe, we help leading pharmaceutical companies to plan and deliver integrated and optimised print and digital media campaigns and multichannel engagement solutions.
HME also provide a range of innovative digital tools to simplify, optimise and automate time-consuming processes, enabling businesses to perform at their best.
We are now looking for a Data Analyst to analyse the performance of our digital advertising operations.
- Salary of up to £30,000 DOE
- Bonus scheme and ad-hoc bonuses
- Workplace pension
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site gym membership
- Free car parking
- Subsidised on-site canteen and coffee shop
This is a fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself, make a positive, lasting impact on our digital advertising offering and work with an impressive client base.
As one of the key innovators within our sector, we are proud of our award-winning, media-driven solutions. We have a very strong sense of team work and each member of our team is highly valued.
Every part of our business is focused on delivering customer service excellence and innovation, and our work environment is no different. Based in a science and technology park, you’ll join smart and modern offices where collaboration is encouraged.
As the Data Analyst, you oversee a range of analysis, insight and reporting activities to enable us to effectively measure the performance of our digital advertising solutions.
In this important role, you will help our Account Management Teams to deliver successful advertising and communication campaigns for key pharmaceutical and life sciences clients.
Specifically, you will:
- Analyse and optimise campaign performance, as well as develop delivery case studies and best practice examples
- Transform complex data into clear and actionable insights and present this to clients
- Provide analysis, dashboards and insights, based on market research of media spends
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis and data management requests and projects
- Investigate any data anomalies
To join us as a Data Analyst, you will need:
- Digital advertising experience, including hands-on experience of trafficking campaigns on ad server platforms (such as AOL, Oath Adtech, One, Google Marketing Platform or DCM)
- An understanding of tracking technologies and how they underpin digital ad operations
- Knowledge of data management strategies
- The ability to quickly analyse data and situations, problem solve and communicate insights and potential solutions effectively
We’d love to hear from you if you’ve worked as a Data Analytics Executive, Data Analyst, Digital Advertising Analyst, Data Insight Analyst, Analyst, Campaign Performance Analyst or Campaign Analyst.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Data Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.