We are recruiting for a Communities Executive to join Edinburgh's most esteemed Chartered Professional Body, dedicated to education and development.
- Good written communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experienced minute taking with high accuracy
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with sensitive and confidential issues
- Experience of working with volunteers, desirable
- Some experience of producing management information and report writing
Communities Executive role
This is an office based, member facing role. You will be expected to attend meetings and events which will require some travel and out of hours work, also you will be reporting to and supporting one Communities Manager but working within two practice areas. In this role you will be supporting members of the Professional Communities Team and providing the appropriate administrative assistance to the Boards, Sub-committees, working parties/member interest groups and any other committees.
Duties may include:
- Support the Communities Manager in all committee and board administration
- Assist in coordinating member-led working parties and member interest groups
- Coordinate monthly newsletters
- Assist in event programme management
- Assist in collating written materials and slides for annual conferences
The role is predominantly office based in Edinburgh but you will be required to travel to other office sites as required.
Please apply below.
Apply for Communities Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly