Are you confident with numbers as well as being someone with meticulous attention to detail? A well organised self-manager and strong team player? Our professional services client has experienced strong company growth to date. They now require an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their dynamic team.
As an ideal candidate you will have at least two years payroll experience and will not only be confident dealing with numbers but possess excellent attention to detail. Good organisation and time management skills are a must as well as high levels of accuracy.
Duties for the successful applicant will include:
- Checking how many hours employees have worked
- Calculating and issuing pay by BACS
- Deducting tax and national insurance payments
- Creating records for new employees
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay and expenses
- Calculating overtime, shift payments and pay increases
- Issuing P45s and other tax forms
- Working closely with all clients
- Checking that accounts are accurate
- Preparing wages and processing expenses claims
- General administration duties
- Ad hoc duties as when required
You will be joining a company whose software and technology are cutting edge. This is a visionary organisation who are picking up new clients and winning business continually.
If you wish to be part of this vibrant team then please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"
Apply for Payroll Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly