TITLE: Project Manager - Software
JOB REF: PV10565
Salary: £45,000 - £48,000
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for a Project Manager.
- Deliver high margin on projects by ensuring tight control on scope and costs from the project team.
- Accountable for outcome of assigned project portfolio, ensuring through own actions and those of the individual team members, that appropriate skills and resources are secured to enable delivery to agreed budgets/costs, timescales and quality standards and guaranteeing customer satisfaction and project profitability
- Maintains an overall project plan to ensure the inter-relationships between individual project activities, resources and plans are understood and that the implications of changes in any one project are understood across the whole project.
- Track and monitor deliverables, compliance, risks and all aspects of project implementation, with timely and efficient resolution of problems and issues to ensure smooth delivery
- Accountable for HSE management relating to the project.
- Financial management including revenue, invoicing & cash flow
- Good relationship skills - good at rapport building, able to demonstrate understanding of customer needs, able to establish, build & manage relationships with key decision makers, able to influence along vertical and horizontal planes.
- Good interpersonal skills and flexibility - Able to quickly adapt to the change with clients.
- Influencing & Negotiation Skills – Able to negotiate and influence with both customers and the delivery teams at all levels resulting in a convincing and positive outcome
- Analytical & Problem Solving
- Strong ability to multitask in a dynamic environment as well as the ability to set & manage client expectations and effectively manage internal/external resource constraints.
- Stake holder management
- Experience of managing software projects
- Structure methodology experience (Prince 2 or other equivalents)
- Proven track record of leading Project teams
- Strong project experience.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management capability
- Flexibility to travel within the UK and overseas for periods of time
- Degree educated in IT field
- Full Driving Licence
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly