One of the largest manufacturers in Northern Ireland is recruiting for a driven Technical Author due to exceptional growth through project delivery and acquisitions.
The company has twelve manufacturing plants with the latest production and distribution methods. This provides an unrivalled ability to serve the construction industry throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Undertaking technical writing input
- Helping to prepare project programmes
- Assisting design and procurement teams
- Researching for submissions
- Developing value engineering solutions
- Reviewing contract documents
- Developing and assisting with project planning
You will need:
- Full UK driving licence
- Degree in Civil Engineering or a Construction discipline
- Good knowledge of Civil Engineering construction processes
- Good time management, with the ability to prioritise work and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate and negotiate with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to construct detailed technical writing
- Confident presentation skills and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative but understand level of responsibility within the team
- Bid experience in construction or experience of MS Project & AutoCAD – desirable
If you wish to further your career with one of Northern Ireland’s most outstanding construction industry success stories, apply with your CV today.
Apply for Technical Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly