Senior Business Analyst (Pricing and Yield Management)
Reach Solutions is looking to recruit a Senior Programmatic Analyst to focus on maximising ad revenue and yield across the Reach Plc digital display and video ad inventory. As our Senior Programmatic Analyst, you will have knowledge around managing the digital ad ecosystem, emerging technology and skills in general analysis from a wide and varied range of websites and commercial teams.
Who are we?
Reach Solutions is the team that brings together Reach's editorial output with media agencies and clients, to collaboratively create strong connections between our valuable audience, content and advertiser brands. Our role is to connect our advertising customers with 'Modal Britain', the mass majority audience that we best represent, entertain and inform, and on whose behalf we campaign.
Our creative approach enables us to develop tailored marketing solutions that utilise our unique National and Regional, Print and Digital portfolio of media products. Our solutions span many influential news brands which together reach 1 in 3 adults in the UK every week.
Our brands influence and connect with our important audience - those that can take niche and make it mass, turn a trend into the norm, and transform challengers into market leaders.
Our programmatic team sits across the business and is responsible for its own budgets as well as supporting the wider business to achieve their digital goals. You will provide digital expertise to colleagues managing a hugely diverse range of campaigns from multi-million pound agencies and small Regional advertisers.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, with wide exposure to the programmatic sell-side eco-system.
- Work as a part of the team to deliver programmatic budgets and goals
Generating in-depth analytics reports to identify meaningful business trends
- Demonstrate on a daily basis your revenue forecasting skills to internal colleagues
- Evaluate the performance of our partners within the programmatic ad stack
- Monitor performance across all platforms and markets as required
- Make recommendations drive revenues, yields and campaign optimisation
- Provide programmatic expertise to sales colleagues across the business to help them achieve their digital budgets
- Work with Ad Operations, Sales and Finance to provide insight into Programmatic markets
- Generate comprehensive data insight, cross platform, to be presented to clients to boost
performance and up sell opportunities
- Analyse rates and targeting of direct campaigns undertake rate governance including communication with Sales colleagues and Management
The Ideal Candidate
- A knowledge of DFP
- Keen interest in the digital media marketplace
- Have proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Creative problem-solving mindset
- Excellent Excel skills including pivot tables
- Experience of using PowerPoint
- Ability to analyze, summarize and manipulate large volumes of data
- Thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Able to maintain focus on KPI achievement and meeting deadlines
- Always employ a 'can do' attitude and be driven to achieve the team goal
- Organised, self-starting and great follow through of tasks and recommendations
Desirable skills and experience
- A knowledge of DMP DSP and SSP platforms is a benefit but not a necessity
- Knowledge of behavioural targeting
- A degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Technology, Science or similar
- Experience with a Media Owner, Ad Network or Trading Desk
- SQL, database creation experience, experience with Qlik, Tableau or similar
- Commercial background
- Preferably coming from a Media Owner, Ad Network or Trading Desk
- Experience working with online ad serving platforms
- Knowledge of ad serving and management of inventory
We strongly believe the people we work alongside is one of our biggest benefits to working here at Trinity Mirror Solutions. The sense of community, and working as one team is paramount to our success and employee satisfaction on a daily basis. You will also gain the additional benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Company Pension scheme.
- Access to a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits inc holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans, discounted cinema and retail vouchers and an employee assistance programme.
- Onsite Gym
- One of the best skyline views of London you can get as your backdrop every day!
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.