Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Account Manager
£22,000 - £30,000 (Dependent on Experience)
Are you an expert Digital Marketer with previous experience working in house or within a digital agency? Do you have exceptional organisational skills and a thirst for all things digital marketing? Do you want to join a company that delivers outstanding results for their clients and has big ambitions? If you’re looking for your next challenge, then this could be the role for you!
Our client, one of the UK’s fastest growing digital marketing agencies is seeking senior & mid-level campaign delivery managers to join their growing teams as they enter an exciting new stage in their development. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a passionate, friendly team specialising in Performance Driven Digital Marketing using SEO and Paid Traffic.
This role is about taking ownership of your accounts and striving to provide clients the best campaign management. As a Digital MarketingAccount Manager, you’ll be working on clients’ search marketing and digital campaigns - implementing strategies across SEO, ecommerce, conversion optimisation, analytics, social, PPC and email marketing campaigns.
Our client believes strongly in a good working atmosphere and the team can often be found enjoying a pub lunch, night out bowling or having the occasional game of table football in the office.
- Technical on-site SEO implementation
- Planning & implementing outreach strategies
- Conversion optimisation and usability testing
- Link analysis
- Analytics and reporting
- Strong background in industry tools
- Devising and implementing email marketing strategies
- An understanding of PPC campaign management
- Using social media as part of a digital marketing strategy
- Previous Experience working within a digital agency or in house
- Proven experience with on page and off page SEO
- Ability to provide outstanding account management
- Up to date working knowledge of current, past and projected trends in Digital Marketing
- Ecommerce experience is preferable
- A willingness to learn and develop technical and personal skills
- A team player with the ability to work accurately under pressure
- You will be confident dealing with clients on all levels
- A professional, friendly personality
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Valid UK Driving Licence
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a drive and passion for digital along with great attention to detail.
You may be currently working as a SEO Account Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketer, PCC Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, AdWords Account Manager, Marketing Consultant or in Digital PR. Gainsborough is commutable from any of the following areas; Lincoln, Brigg, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Market Rasen, Retford, Worksop and surrounding areas.