We are recruiting for Bus Drivers to drive the new Metrobus in the Bristol area.
If you love getting out and about and meeting people, and enjoy giving great service, this could be just the career opportunity for you. Whether you’re an experienced bus driver looking for a fresh challenge, or from a completely different background but looking for a new adventure, we‘d love to hear from you.
- A car driving licence with at least two years’ driving experience and no more than six penalty points
- A willingness to work shifts – Metrobus runs 21 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A positive, “can do” attitude with great interpersonal skills
- A great pay rate - £11.75 per hour – for 40 hours per week, with opportunities for overtime
- All the training you’ll need
- Opportunities for flexible working arrangements to suit your lifestyle
- Uniform, free travel and the chance to start saving towards a pension
Metrobus is the start of an exciting new era for public transport in the Bristol region, with state of the art, environmentally friendly buses operating fast, frequent routes all around the city.
We will be running the longest route – the M1 – with a fleet of brand new gas powered double deckers from our depot in Bedminster. We are looking for drivers & trainees to join this exciting service.
For more information come along to our open day on the 10th of November 09:00 – 14:00 at 137 Parson St, Bristol, BS3 5RB.
Please apply below.