We are looking for an experienced Paraplanner to join a growing independent firm based in the Liverpool city centre.
As a Paraplanner, you will be working closely with three directors in preparing and writing reports alongside conducting research in order for the directors and advisors to then present to all existing and new clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communications and attention to detail.
- Highly organised, methodical, analytical and disciplined.
- Shows initiative and takes responsibility of completing all tasks.
- Demonstrable track record of delivering great service.
- Achieved or has close to be achieving Chartered or a CFP status.
As this company has ambitious growth plans and are looking to develop all employees to higher, developing roles there is potential to progress at their Liverpool or Chester offices.
- Competitive basic salary, ranging from £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
- Local car parking facilities alongside local transport links.
- 22 days holiday allowance alongside a Christmas shutdown period.
- Sick pay allowances.
- Death in Service benefits.
Please apply below.