Permanent – 8:30 – 5:30
We are looking for an enthusiastic Administrator to support the forwarding team of our grain trading client in Hemswell. You will love working in a busy office environment where there is a great opportunity for career progression. We welcome applications from hard-working, efficient and organised individuals who can work effectively as part of a team. Applications from graduates and college leavers, perhaps with a business or administrative qualification, wishing to commence their career will be seriously considered. It is imperative you have excellent IT and customer service skills as well as being able to use your own initiative and produce accurate work. Full training will be provided.
Key Administrator responsibilities:
- To work with a wide range of approved hauliers arranging collections and deliveries of grain throughout the UK
- To contact farmers pre-advising of loading plans
- Receive fixings from customers and liaise with the relevant internal contact to ensure the delivery of commodity in a timely and cost-effective manner
- To carry out day to day administrative duties
Personal specification – Administrator:
- Excellent IT skills, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as on own initiative
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Business studies or administration qualification as well as GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Hungry and eager to progress your career
The company offer an excellent benefits package, 22 days holiday (one extra day for each year worked up to 26 days), birthday holiday, pension contribution, cycle to work scheme, staff discount benefit scheme.