Bradford, Bingley, West Yorkshire
£Competitive Salary + Pension + Bonus + Extensive Benefits Package
Are you looking to further progress your career in marketing?
How about working for a global publishing organisation, which provides international research to over 130 countries?
You will be responsible for supporting the Social Science and Science & Society marketing teams. Carrying out a full range of tactical marketing activities including email campaigns, social media, conference organising and planning, author and community engagement and support to ensure publishing and sales objectives are met.
- Working with the Senior Marketing Managers, develop the promotional plan and marketing schedules for agreed key and prioritised titles, utilizing appropriate media including email, online advertisements, social media, print collateral and conference-related activity, adhering to brand guidelines.
- Assist the team in the development of website updates and promotions, incorporating multi-media and information rich content.
- Participate in publishing planning sessions as required, including attending meetings, providing information and input.
- Monitor the performance of campaign activity, measuring ROI and developing tactical plans for improvement. This may include the development of test and learn strategies.
- Work cross-functionally with all relevant departments to ensure consistent and up-to-date information across Mint, Books Onix, Track It etc.
What They're Looking For:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Excellent copywriter with strong attention to detail
- An analytical thinker, capable of evaluating activity effectiveness and ROI, and taking evidence-based actions
- Experience of planning and delivery of marketing communications across multi-channels
- A proven track record of demonstrating ROI from marketing activities
- Experience of developing and implementing a test and learn approach
- Knowledge of end-to-end campaigning from data sourcing, through integrated use of marketing mix and measurement of success
- An excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Preferably a basic understanding of CRM systems and strategies
- Preferably have a relevant business/marketing qualification e.g. CIM, IDM or related degree