Business Partnership Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Partnership Executive to join our team, working with the South Wales Evening Post, Western Mail and South Wales Echo. This unique role is an exciting opportunity for individuals with a solid background in a customer facing/account management role.
As a Business Partnership Executive you will be working closely with both the commercial and editorial teams. It will be your responsibility to provide and assist the audience development ambitions of the daily news brands within Reach. You will actively be looking to secure new, cost effective business partnerships across the designated region to drive newspaper sales and to build relationships with clients.
Reach PLC is one of the UK's largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products. We employ more than 6,000 people across 60-plus locations around the country. Trusted, reliable and essential on social, mobile, desktop and in print, our loyal readers and advertisers are attracted by the knowledge, insight and vital services that our iconic brands provide.
Digital growth is at the heart of Reach's strategy, with a goal of developing and sustaining strong and leading positions across print and digital channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our business at such an exciting time!
- Identify potential new Business Partnerships, with input from the Commercial team, to maximise revenues
- Develop and deliver the strategic plan designed to maximise performance, within resource budget and achieve against sales/revenue targets
- Increase the business partnership base through effective call management
- Secure new business partnerships across the designated region
- Managing client accounts, keeping in regular contact and making any relevant adjustments
- Ensure that all activity and expenditure is assessed in terms of profitability
- Liaise with Editor and editorial team regarding sponsorship of selected platform over the course of the partnership
- Identify and develop persuasive business partnership campaigns in line with clients business goals
- Responsible for all potential business as directed with the exclusion of existing main advertising clients
- Complete regular customer service calls to existing Business Partnerships
- Monitor editorial and social media opportunities to ensure clients receive full requirement over the course of the partnership
- Monitor and report on all aspects of the Business Partnership function e. Sale, revenue and expenditure
The Ideal Candidate
You will have a proven track record of working within a commercial environment, building positive relationships at all levels within a complex organisation. This opportunity is best suited for a driven and determined individual with a strong background of driving business revenue and delivering objectives. You will be comfortable working independently out in the field and eager to offer initiative and develop new ideas to drive change. You will thrive from a challenge and have the ability to solve problems with a positive, can-do attitude.
A driving licence is essential to enable you to travel as part of your role.
In addition to competitive salaries, bonus structures (if applicable) and a contributory pension scheme, Reach plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.