Experienced Sales Executive / Senior Business Development
Job Title: Experienced Sales & Business Development Executive
Location: South Cambridge, CB1
Salary: Basic Salary of £20,000 - £24,000 + Uncapped Commission - OTE £70,000+
The company is a leading Digital Marketing Company specializing in the Retail and Travel sector. Established 20 years ago, they are growing their sales team with professional, experienced Sales & Business Development personnel. Previous telephone selling experience is essential; however, the company have an exceptional ongoing training programme that means you will be continually kept up to date with everything new in digital marketing.
This is an opportunity to join the company's Cambridge team where you will mainly be generating sales revenue through new customer acquisition and management of existing clients. You will be:
- Working with existing and lapsed accounts to maximise sales opportunities
- Calling potential new clients, closing sales and developing ongoing relationships
- Continually managing and developing your own portfolio of accounts
- Making an average of 75 outbound calls on a daily basis
- Working to set KPI's and targets
- Develop individual knowledge of everything digital
- Occasional meetings with large clients as required to develop relationships
You will need a minimum of two years' previous telephone selling experience and be accustomed to working to and achieving targets. In addition, you will be keen to earn high uncapped commission, generous bonuses and be enthusiastic about learning everything digital as it happens! You will need:
- Minimum of two years telephone-based sales experience working in the B2B sector
- Excellent communication skills and a natural ability to build rapport over the phone
- Ability to work under pressure whilst building a pipeline of business
- Proven track record of meeting targets
- Salary of £18,000 - £24,000 + Excellent uncapped commission structure (OTE £70,000)
- This role is an exciting opportunity with genuine unlimited earning potential
- Hours are 9 - 5 Mon - Thurs and 5 finish on a Friday
- 5 weeks paid holiday and free gym membership.
NOTE: Candidates will need their own transport to get to work as Copley Hill is very poorly served by other public transport facilities.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; New Business Sales Executive, New Business, Lead Generation Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Business Development Manager, Key Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Director, Business Development Executive will also be considered for this role.