Careers Advisor / Team Leader
Do you have what it takes to join a fast growing, market leading organisation, with unrivaled incentives and commission structure?
Due to rapid expansion, a need has arisen for a Careers Advisor with progression to a Team Leader position!
We are looking for someone who has the drive and passion and looking for the next step in their career.
You will need to have exceptional communication skills and a passion for making money.
The role will involve speaking to customers that have expressed an interest in purchasing a training course within Education. You will work in a vibrant team, with progression to supporting Management and lead a team of Advisors.
Applicants with previous experience are desired, but applications are welcome from everyone as we provide full training.
We pride ourselves on giving our staff the best possible working experience including a fun office environment where everyone is treated as an equal and continuing training and development.
- £18,000 - £20,000 basic salary (dependant on experience)
- Generous uncapped commission structure - £600 per month OTE (£27,200 per annum)
- £100 monthly bonus for 100% attendance and timekeeping record
- Incentives including cash, vouchers and early finishes on Friday
- Corporate discounts including restaurants, cinema, shopping, technology, and travel
- Opportunity to complete NCFE qualifications in Sales and Management
- Pay review after successful completion of a three month probationary period
- Annual pay review
- 28 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
Hours of work: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 6.00pm + 1 compulsory Saturday (10.00am - 4.00pm)
Send your CV to be considered for this opportunity.
We will collect and store personal information that you submit to us via this advertisement. For further information on how we use and protect the information that you provide, please visit our website.