Health and Safety Advisor
- Part Time
We are looking for a part time Health and Safety Advisor to join our welcoming College in February 2019. In this role you will work together with the Health and Safety Manager to give professional advice and guidance throughout the College.
You will work for us for 3 days a week; however the days and hours are negotiable.
Clifton College is one of the best public schools in the UK with fantastic facilities including a chapel, theatre, music school and 90 acres of sports grounds.
- Maintaining the accident database
- Performing inspections and reports
- Administrating internal safety management systems
- Assist with fire safety e.g. fire drill records, logbooks & training records
- Investigating accidents and incidents, reporting to the relevant external agencies
- Free lunch
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers and a kids club
Essential skills & experience
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Resilient, robust and constructive approach
- Previous experience in a health and safety role
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety and/or NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- Membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (Tech IOSH or Grad IOSH)
- Computer literate and able to use external hardware e.g. digital cameras
Contract type: Maternity cover
Interviews are to be held the week commencing 19th November 2018.