We are looking for a Technical Author to join us at CertiKit, a digital publishing company. This role would be well suited to a graduate with excellent writing skills and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in IT support.
We are looking for a customer focused, enthusiastic, organised and technically-literate individual who is passionate about providing genuinely useful products that add value to our customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2 years of experience in an IT support role
- Degree in an IT-related subject
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and architecture, including servers, clients, networks, cloud services
- Previous experience in a similar role, advantageous
Technical Author responsibilities
- Working with subject matter experts to create updates to existing document toolkit products
- Participating in the identification and creation of new products
- Providing post-sales support to customers
- Gaining additional qualifications in areas such as Cyber-Security
- Providing basic technical support to CertiKit IT systems
- Creating blogs and other articles for CertiKit
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday
- Private health care package
We are a digital publishing company that specialises in the creation and development of toolkit management systems. These systems support the adoption of standards, compliance and regulations such as GDPR.
We are a small company, currently with three full time employees, experiencing steady sales growth driven by the strength of our existing products and an innovative approach to creating new ones.
If you are interested in this position, please apply below.
Apply for Technical Author
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly