Mortgage Sales Support Assistant
We are recruiting for a Mortgage Intermediary Sales Support Assistant to join our team at The Loughborough Building Society.
- Previous experience in Financial Services or the Property Market is essential
- Previous Mortgage experience advantageous
- Experience working in a telephone based environment
- Educated to GCSE level, including English and Maths
- CeMap would be advantageous
- Excellent communicator, organised, self-motivated and sales focused
Mortgage Sales Support role
You will be supporting our Business Development Manager, promoting our proposition to mortgage professionals and providing customer service via our support desk.
- Providing excellent customer service to Intermediaries
- Promote the service and build loyalty in the Loughborough brand
- Liaise with the Underwriting Team
- Resolve general queries, requests and initial complaints
- Work flexibly to support other Central Sales & Services teams
About Loughborough Building Society
At Loughborough Building Society we have been helping people buy their homes and save for their future for over 150 years. We value our staff and we know that our success relies on their commitment to providing the best possible service. In return, we offer a competitive salary, training and career development opportunities.
If you are interested in this role, please apply below.