Loughborough Building Society are looking for a Mortgage Administrator to join our team.
- Experience of telephone customer service and administration
- Background in financial services or an associated sector would be an advantage
- Confident and effective communication skills, written and verbal
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
Mortgage Administrator role
In this role you will provide efficient and accurate administrative support to the Mortgage Advice and Underwriting teams, as well as excellent customer service to new customers.
Mortgage Administrator duties will include:
- Point of contact for new mortgage customers
- Packaging new mortgage applications
- Instructing mortgage valuations
- Monitoring and reporting as required
- Updating customer data and mortgage account records
About Loughborough Building Society
Loughborough Building Society has been helping people buy their homes and save for their future for over 150 years. Our staff are our most important asset in delivering the excelled service that our customers expect. We offer a competitive salary, training and opportunities for career progression.
Please apply for this position below.