Customer service / Progressing to assistant manager
Who are we?
We are a local mechanical garage offering MOT’s, Servicing and Repairs to all makes and models of motor vehicles. We are based on the Lynx Trading Estate in Yeovil and have been established for 25 years.
Rated the number 1 garage in the south west on www.honestjohn.co.uk we have 5 skilled mechanics that carry out their roles professionally and at a very high standard. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and exceptional value for money.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an enthusiastic new member to join the team in the front office to maintain the excellent customer service and assist the day to day running of our workshop. This will be a position with great long term prospects and promotion.
Key Responsibilities include the following:
- Offering our customers an exceptionally high standard of Customer Service
- Dealing with Customer Bookings and Enquiries
- Assisting in all tasks involved in the day to day running of a busy workshop
- Working Hours 07.30 – 5.30 Monday to Thursday, 07.30 – 12.30 Friday (43 Hours)
- There will be an occasional requirement to work Friday PM, overtime
- Once experienced you will be required to work every 3rd Saturday 08.00 – 12.00 (overtime)
The successful candidate will have
- Excellent Customer Service
- The ability to keep up with the ever-increasing changes within the motor trade industry enabling the business to continue to keep up to date and competitive
- A desire to excel in all that you do with a view of promotion to the next level i.e., assistant manager
- Full UK driving license
- A knowledge of the motor trade will be an advantage but not essential
- Probational period 3/6 months
- £8.50 per hour on probation = £19k gross
- Rising to £9.50 per hour after successful probation = £21,242k per year
- Once experienced, promotion to assistant manager and a competitive pay review
- Holiday, 4 weeks plus all bank holidays
Contact and how to apply
To apply for a career at DCB’s please email Jake Beardmore at email@example.com to request an application form or come into the office and see us to pick one up