Nursery Cook - Maternity Cover
Woodend Private Day Nursery are recruiting a Nursery Cook to cover maternity leave from November 2018 through to the end of May 2019
The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude and have a passion for cooking for children under our care.
- Provide healthy balanced, nutritious freshly prepared meals and snacks in line with food safety regulations and best practice guidelines.
- Maintain stock levels and liaise with the manager to order new supplies
- Maintain high hygiene standards in the kitchen, including regular high and low-level cleaning of surfaces and equipment
- Ensure stringent allergy protocol is adhered to
- To adhere to food hygiene policies, standard operating processes and legislation
- Experience in a similar role Nursery or Pre-School
- Health and Hygiene L2
- High levels of organisation and communication skills
- Experience of managing allergies and intolerances
Apply for Nursery Cook - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly