OX Seven overview of Maintenance Manager
You will be working with a high-end hotel and day spa, with an outstanding reputation across the country. With over 100 rooms, a considerable spa and multiple restaurants, this is a property to be desired.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for overseeing and maintaining the general appearance of the interior and exterior of the property. As there are pools, detox areas, and hot tubs, there are plant rooms - which you will be responsible for. You will be a health and safety lead for the entire property.
Your day-to-day as Maintenance Manager in a nutshell:
- Leading a team of 5 busy tradespeople
- Pro-actively carry out preventative maintenance in all areas of the property
- Manage and coordinate ongoing projects
- Ensure that all areas of the property are compliant with the HSE
- Responding to maintenance requests on an ad-hoc basis
What we will look for on your CV:
You will be managing a team of 5 people and will need to lead by example. This means rolling your sleeves up and getting involved in the maintenance work yourself.
Given the type of the property and the fact it has multiple swimming pools and plant rooms, you must have worked in a similar environment and be familiar with 'The Swimming Pool Water Guide'.
As you will be responsible for the overall maintenance of a large property, you must have held a similar post before in a commercial business.
There is a very extensive candidate brief which I would love to discuss with you further if you feel you would be suitable.
What you get:
- GBP30,000 - GBP45,000 per anum
- Various corporate benefits
- Discount at sister properties
- Full Time working hours Monday - Friday (although flexible working will be expected)
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact OX Seven for a chat about the role and an opportunity to see the candidate brief.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity to question decisions and receive further feedback.