1 day left
- Full Time
Due to a retirement, we are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join our top-performing co-educational boarding school.
The successful lab technician will report to our Head of Science, providing support on Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Science and Astronomy classes.
- Maintaining science lab equipment & organising of store rooms
- Assisting students and teachers with science demonstrations
- Preparing and providing equipment/materials for practical lessons
- Liaising with teachers on lesson arrangements e.g. room bookings
- Keeping legal records of chemicals, following Health and Safety procedures
You will need:
- Excellent technical and scientific knowledge
- A thorough and meticulous approach
- Good communication skills
- Science related degree – desirable
You will work Monday to Friday from 8:30am – 5pm, including a 30 min lunch. We are open to requests for flexible working.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career as there is potential for promotion to Senior Technician within the next year.
Ruthin School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An offer of employment is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Apply for Laboratory Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly