JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
Job Title: Revenue Manager
Duration: ASAP - Maternity Cover for 12 Months
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum dependent on experience
As the Revenue Manager, you will be expected to strategically plan and manage the Reservations, Meeting, Events, Wedding and Christmas sales business through historical, current and forecast information, in order to maximise occupancy, revenue and yield in line with company procedure achieving budget goals
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate should have strong experience in reservations or Revenue Management position with excellent attention to detail and have strong communication and computing skills. Good leadership and time management skills would be advantageous. Opera experience preferred but not essential
Knowledge of Hotel business is essential, experience working with restaurants, bars, or events-based businesses would be beneficial. The ideal candidate would be both resourceful, efficient, and with an outstanding eye for detail.
Duties will include:
- Encouraging and developing the team, to ensure that all legal and company standards are being met as well as targets achieved and bookings managed efficiently.
- Ensure that all sales enquiries are dealt with in a proactive manner and converted to confirmed bookings.
- You will be responsible for driving room’s revenue and optimising sales through multiple distribution channels.
- You will be expected to review past data and amend forward strategy if necessary following findings
- Ensure that all live new enquiries are highlighted to the sales department as prospective clients, whilst maintaining relationships with existing clients and highlighting any changes in their business or booking patterns
- Identify market trends and co-ordinate sales activities accordingly.
Ensure that all brochures, packages and information is up to date and readily available.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.