Maths & Chemistry Easter Revision Tutors
Work in the heart of a world leading city of education to teach Easter Revision Courses from 1st April 2019 - 19th April 2019.
There may be some opportunities for further teaching within our support programme at MPW outside of these dates.
We welcome applications from non-local tutors and, where appropriate, can provide accommodation.
You will need:
- To be a graduate in Maths or Chemistry
- A proven track record of teaching success
- Understanding of excellent teaching practice
- A thorough grasp of the assessment requirements at GCSE and/or A level
- Development of teaching practice at a leading independent college rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
- Located 5 minutes from the heart of Cambridge historic city centre
- Accommodation can be provided when appropriate
Applications deadline: 12th November 2018
Appointments are subject to child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the DBS.