Senior Electrical Design / Project Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
Our business has established itself as one of the market leaders in the delivery of complex projects across the dairy, brewing, liquid processing, pharmaceutical and associated hygienic process industry sectors.
Due to continued growth we are now looking for a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join our team in Burton on Trent. The role will be involved in the delivery of our project portfolio in the UK whilst also supporting projects internationally.
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic engineer with the desire to excel technically and personally.
Ideally educated to Degree Level in Electrical Engineering the successful candidate should be able to meet the following experience requirements
- Minimum 5 years' experience gained within a similar role, ideally within the Hygienic Process sector however experience outside of these sectors will also be considered.
- Experienced in Low Voltage design environments (3 Phase and below)
- Experienced in Control Panel, Wiring or Cabling Design and specification
- The ability to design and produce overall system architecture would be extremely beneficial
- The ability to manage 3rd Party Contractors / Panel Builders would be extremely beneficial as would previous experience of estimating / tendering
In return we are able to offer a progressive career path within a CPD Accredited Company with the opportunity to play a part in a growing business.