Senior PHP Developer
We are recruiting for a Senior PHP Developer to join a company based near Birmingham Airport.
- Previous secure and reusable coding experience, both front end and back end
- Commercial based work experience is essential
- Experience of developing and consuming APIs
- Familiar with PHP standards (PSR's)
- PHP, CSS, HTML experience
- Experience/knowledge of JQuery, Linux
- Experience working in a team using BitBucket / Git
- Familiar with popular frameworks
- Knowledge and good understanding of OO design patterns
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to explain technical issues to non-technical
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and highly self-motivated
- Has a passion for development, a positive attitude and a desire to learn
- Degree Educated 2:1 or above
- Familiarity with MVC frameworks such as Laravel.
- Developing sites with Bootstrap/Foundation/similar
- Experience with single page apps
Senior PHP Developer role
As the Senior PHP Full Stack Developer for the business you will be responsible for both the front end and back end developing of several ecommerce sites and internal bespoke systems. This is a varied role where you will be kept busy with a new challenge always around the corner. This is a perfect role for somebody who is experienced within Full Stack Development wanting to work for a company who innovative and look for likeminded employees. As the Senior Developer you will also be helping support one Junior Developer within the business too.
Duties will include
- Performing both front end and back end web and internal system development
- Writing clean, solid code, which stands the test of time, and does not become the legacy nightmare of tomorrow
- Working to PHP standards (PSR's)
- Getting involved at every stage of the web/system process, from Scoping, to quality assessing
- Working on a number of varied projects at one time
- Supporting the team with extra help and support when required
You will be joining a business that is one of the leading companies within their industry who look to offer courses for people to better themselves and improve on their qualifications. You would be working for a sociable and friendly company who really care and look after their employees.
- Annual salary of up to £45,000 based upon experience
- 30 days holiday including all Bank Holidays off (Pro Rata)
- An extra day off for your birthday
- Strong supportive management team
- Subsidised childcare
- Subsidised BUPA insurance
- Free Car Parking
- Modern office environment including free lunches
Please apply below.