Office Manager / Sales Administrator / Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Office Manager
Salary: £24,000 p. plus monthly bonus based on the achievement of sales KPIs.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, a household retail name, is a fast moving and growing business.
Working for the Sales Manager, the Office Manager assists the SM with the key day to day business activities and office management. With primary responsibility for the admin team, the Office Manager is the pivotal person in ensuring the execution of the daily and weekly sales process via a variety of key administrative tasks. The Company operates 7 days per week and so their support offices are open to reflect this so you will work 5 days out of 7 each week including some weekend days on a rota basis.
- Ensuring daily sales results inputted on internal systems and CRM
- Liaising with other business teams including retail, technical and operations to co-ordinate jobs and update records
- Liaise with sales team daily
- Liaise with HR, Marketing and Payroll as necessary
- Ensure that the admin team deals with all customers promptly and professionally
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be a great communicator both on the telephone, face to face and in writing
- Be a confident and experienced manager, able to manage the daily and weekly administrative schedule through a team of 7 full and part time administrators. Their success is your success.
- Be incredibly well organised and thorough, able to multi task in a fast moving and very busy office environment
- Give customers the best customer service experience
- Be able to work independently
- Have strong IT skills including Word, Excel and ideally CRM system experience such as SalesForce
In Return the Company offers:
- A great package including OTE of £32,000 plus incentives
- Full training and induction programme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Office Manager, Operations Coordinator, Admin Manager, Admin Coordinator, Sales Administrator, Office Coordinator, Office Administrator, Business Operations Manager, General Office Manager, Senior Sales Coordinator, Office Operations, Business Support Manager, Business Support Coordinator may also be considered for the role.