Stretford, Greater Manchester
Are you a Photographer with a fantastic eye for detail? Want the chance to increase your portfolio with an outstanding range of professionally styled shoots? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
About the Company:
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, our client is an eCommerce company.
Part of the business focuses on creating the designs, photography, videos and marketing strategy for all their brands and products. Our client works with a broad range of brands, so no two days are ever the same.
As part of our client’s growth and vision for the future, they’re looking for a Photographer to join them at their newest site in Stretford.
- Salary of £16,000 - £26,000
- Help to shape the visual identity of a number of brands
- Regular company social events
As a multi award-winning business, our client understands the importance of keeping their employees happy and engaged. They foster a welcoming and sociable culture where new ideas are actively encouraged, collaboration is the norm and all employees are supported to fulfil their potential.
You’ll have the chance to strengthen your existing abilities, further develop your skills as part of a creative team and enhance your existing portfolio.
As a Photographer, you will be creating digital images of our client’s product ranges, ensuring they are portrayed in the best possible light to support eCommerce activities.
You’ll be working on a wide variety of different shoots, from individual products through to wider campaign activities, and with a range of colleagues including Stylists and Art Directors, taking input and providing perspective.
The role will also include:
- Ensuring lighting is correct, efficient and creative
- Working in accordance with brand guidelines
- Producing high quality, consistent imagery with the correct exposure and colour
- Preparing sets, checking equipment and setting up lighting
- Performing quality assurance for the images you capture
To be considered as a Photographer, you will need:
- Proven experience in digital photography in a commercial studio environment
- Technical knowledge and practical experience of studio lighting
- High levels of technical proficiency in Mac computers and software
- Fluency in Photoshop CS and Capture One Pro
- Confidence in directing models on set
- Proven skills in still-life photography
- Previous experience in a commercial studio
- A portfolio which includes homeware, kitchen, and furniture products
This is the ideal role for someone who has held the position of Photographer, Studio Photographer, Product Photographer, eCommerce Photographer, Digital Photography Specialist, Image Capture Specialist, or Media Production Executive.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer, is 100% committed to creating jobs within the UK, and really values a diverse workforce.
So, if you’re a creative Photographer seeking an exceptional in-house challenge, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.