We are looking for a Merchandiser to join a prestigious company based in the Lincoln area. In this role you will be ensuring that catering goods are displayed creatively and consistently to raise customer awareness and sales. You will also help develop consistent signage and pricing strategies.
Hours: Working 5 days out of 7, with occasional weekends.
- Retail experience
- Food Safety Certificate Level 2
- Able to present merchandise with great attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Competent computer user
- Supervisory experience
- Implement regular signage and product display audits at all outlets, and work with teams to resolve issues arising as a result of these audits.
- Work with suppliers to launch new products on a regular basis, ensuring the products are optimally displayed to customers to maximise new product sales potential.
- Produce and implement merchandising plans for all outlets including setup, plan-o-gram, and execution (where appropriate), along with the stocking, fronting facing and rotating of products.
- Undertake promotional campaigns with the management team as required
- Develop new labels for homemade goods in partnership with the Development Chef.
- Produce and distribute point of sale advertising material, signage and menus relating to food offers.
- Monitor EPOS and stock data to manage sales mix, profitability and make stock deletion recommendations.
- Support the Management team to manage and monitor Food Safety and Health and Safety within the department.
- Lead by example and assist operationally across the department as required.
Please apply for this role below.