7 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for a Payroll Officer to help deliver Payroll Services functions for a Public Sector client.
- Experience of working within payroll processing
- Coordinate salaries, tax, national insurance, pensions, maternity/paternity leave, sickness leave and expenses claims.
- Experience of working with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible and proactive working approach
- Ability to work to tight timescales
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
Payroll Officer duties
- Day to day provision of an effective payroll service for Lincolnshire Police/G4S contracts.
- Provide support and assistance to other members of the finance team to ensure overall project delivery is maintained.
- Other ad hoc work as required
- Understanding the organisation environment
- Supporting and working with others
- Delivering objectives
- Dealing with changing circumstances
- Delivering great customer service
- Sharing and cooperating
If you believe you have the right skills for this position, please apply below.
Apply for Payroll Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly